Number one international, online modelling agency & talent agency, discovering men, women & children and building model careers since 1990 Powered by Talent Management Modelling Agency
PHOTO express is a long established family portrait photography studio based in Edinburgh.
7 Melville Terrace,
Tel: 0131 667 2164
Model portfolio photography
Images that will look fabulous on screen and in print. The final retouched images supplied for you to enjoy and more importantly, to promote your look to clients. Our professional portfolio shoot offers a good starting point, genre addition or a refresh to your existing portfolio.
Clear images for a professional first impression. Stand out within your chosen agency using creative lighting.
Your portfolio will grow over the years and using our high quality images should add a good deal of professionalism to your work and are ideal for non-branded portfolio images with creative and technical lighting.
Get engaged in the image making process before the actual shoot and you will most likely know what style of photography you are looking for before arrival at the studio allowing a better level of collaboration with
the photographer. This will help to provide relevant images that you would be comfortable to use. Therefore it’s recommended that you do a little research for images online before your sitting and come with clothing and make-up that suits the styles you wish to create.
Tips and info:
- Bring along some magazine clippings or email images that you like and we can use them as a starting point.
- We allow up to 2 hours to accommodate clothing changes and creating your various poses.
- Try not to cram too much into one sitting and concentrate on around 6 images. Don't worry, we'll take plenty but getting these core images spot on will be worth it rather than trying to do everything in one sitting.
- You can always split the sitting up into two 1 hour sessions to keep things fresh and allow you to remodel your hair style and makeup.
- Clean shaved and freshly pressed collar can make the difference unless you fashion a beard or rugged look of course.
- Don't go too heavy on the make-up. Retouching can reduce the appearance of late nights however it's best to arrive fresh and prepared so if you like your morning lie-ins perhaps book a later sitting.
- You are welcome to bring a friend however it can sometimes be a distraction so be sure you're going to be comfortable with them in the studio. Minors will need to be accompanied by a parent or adult supervisor.
- The shoot doesn’t have to be taken too seriously, remember to have a little fun in the studio.
Call the photographer to book the studio, arrange a location shoot or discuss your requirements.
0131 667 2164